XIM Community

Ballistic Curve Tools & Library  (Read 172803 times)

Offline Nataliy

• View Profile
Re: Ballistic Curve Tools & Library
« Reply #180 on: 01:06 AM - 01/15/18 »
I am looking for a setting (BALLISTIC CURVE) for the game Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
Many thanks to all!

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #181 on: 06:31 PM - 01/17/18 »
Hey LLIMIT i want your settings for ww2 please :P

12,000DPI Mouse with a Polling Rate of 1000Hz

HIP SETTINGS

Sensitivity: 10
Boost: 80
Steady Aim: On
HIP Ballistic Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABw4VWt7hpGXnaGlqa2xtbi8wMTI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS SETTINGS

Sensitivity: 11
Boost: 0
Steady Aim: On
ADS Ballistic Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwZJTI+S1dkb3qFkJumsbzIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Full Config:
>>> XIM4 [Call of Duty: WWII] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Thnxxx a lot bro

Online S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
« Reply #182 on: 12:22 PM - 03/27/18 »
Hi

Anyone got  ballistics curve  for   The  Division   ( assault rifles )   for   Xim  Apex ??

Thanks

Offline MakoShark

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 10:09 AM - 04/08/18 »
Have been having problems with XIM4 with pretty much all shooters for some time now. No matter how I setup the XIM4 it would have dead spots where mouse seemed to miss tracking. :( It was bad. I had never really screwed with settings much just hip and ADS mouse speeds and buttons.

Well I thought it was high time I tried to figure this out. I always used BO3 as a starting point but now loaded CoD WWII and set adv setting a little. I set steady aim on both hip and ADS now and toyed with ballistic curve a little from what I've seen posted on here.

I have no idea if it was the BO3 profile being screwed up but now with CoD WWII profile this thing is as smooth as silk. No more weird dead spots. 8)

Sweet beans back to SLAUGHTERING. ;D

Offline Nataliy

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 07:29 PM - 04/19/18 »
hello, where to find the code converter xim apex in the code for xim4?

Offline dawidmal22

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 04:19 AM - 06/03/18 »
Hi guys,

Any one got ballistic curve for PUBG?

Offline Lordstar2786

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Starlord2687
  • PSN ID: Starlord26872
« Reply #186 on: 01:37 PM - 06/08/18 »
HI,  everyone I'm new here, I have an xim4 and I'm really having trouble setting it up, I've spent so long going in and out of the game and settings. I'm using a logitec G502 but because I don't know how to set up properly my aim is jittery and I land up having to use my ps4 controller.  Can you please help be get the best settings for uncharted 4 and also best valistocs settings for hip and ads? Would be very much apreciated. Thank you

Offline TyrannicalT87

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TyranicalTbag8
« Reply #187 on: 06:18 PM - 08/15/18 »
Hi everyone. Haven't seen any new replies to this thread, however ill still ask the question hoping to get assistance. I have the recent PUBG ballistic setting I got from this thread, however the new PTS (public test server) has been capping my turning speed within the game. For a moment it will work just fine, then all the sudden my turning speed in greatly diminished. I have tried to up the boost and sensitivity, but it only gets worse. Has anyone come across this situation?