XIM Community

Ballistic Curve Tools & Library  (Read 167613 times)

Offline casual_gamer_

• View Profile
Re: Ballistic Curve Library
« Reply #165 on: 01:42 PM - 12/04/16 »
Try this out and see how you go?

It is the best config I have found so far with lots of tweaking from my side.

>>> XIM4 [The Division 3] START PASTE >>> X4C: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:X4C <<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Great! Haven't visited the forum in a while. Been enjoying the new patch it feels like an entirely new game. I will try this curve out. Is this fine aiming and fast turn speeds?  That is what I need for hip firing. Im at work but will try this out when  I get home

I'm not going to lie, ever since 1.4 dropped it feels off. VERY off.
I am pretty sure they have changed the viewing mechanism in game. I can barely snipe in this game right now.

Do you have new settings? 1.5 came out recently and it's just as bad in terms of turn speeds and aiming lol

Offline shukri

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 10:51 PM - 12/06/16 »
hai everyone i use deathadder 10000dpi can anyone set curve for me tq..hehehe..new user here..i play bf4 n bf1 ps4..

Online Mb1966

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: mbooze1966
« Reply #167 on: 10:06 PM - 12/10/16 »
Are there any ballistic curve recommendations for Star Wars battlefront?

Online Mb1966

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: mbooze1966
« Reply #168 on: 02:56 PM - 12/19/16 »
I know a guy who plays star wars battlefront on pc with seemingly the perfect sensitivity. Says he uses windows 6/11 how would I emulate that with the XIM4?

Offline Rosberg

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 04:33 AM - 02/10/17 »
Yo guys, im asking for a good ballistic curve for pharah (overwatch ps4)

Offline Overwatch2017

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 02:49 AM - 02/25/17 »
Version 2.0 of the "push through the aim assist" curves from the Edge days.  The ramp up is smoother, and the ADS curve is a tad faster.

Thanks MuKen and good work, your tool is very well done.

Hip:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 START Paste >>>
X4MB:00101E2C3A46525E68727C86909AA4AEB8C2C8C8C8
<<< XIM4 END   Paste <<<

(Click to load the curve)

ADS:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 START Paste >>>
X4MB:000E1C2836424E5A646E78828C96A0AAB4BEC8C8C8
<<< XIM4 END   Paste <<<

(Click to load the curve)

work great with bf1

For some reason I get a red ! Mark when I try copy this in. Any ideas why that is? Also is this good for overwatch?

Offline plshelpmyGTAsetuplol

• View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 04:16 AM - 04/19/17 »
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this page and to the XIM, and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could please help me. I would even be willing to pay real money for your help $$$

I'm basically looking for a good set up for GTA online, for STRICTLY the free aim aiming mechanism. as I play quite competitively with it (deathmatches etc) . I think I have a decent understanding of the settings but I dont really know where to start with the ballistic curve.

Currently my set up is stock ballistic. With hip sens @ 96.5 and ADS 30 with a 3200 dpi mouse.
In game settings are the reccomended: 100 deadzone and 50 accel.

Turning feels very slow and sluggish, and If i move the mouse slowly it achieves a greater turn distance than if i were to move the mouse fast.

Aiming up close isnt too bad but if im trying to rifle someone at long range is feels very jumpy and unsmooth, with little movement being hard to pull off, and lowering the sens makes it too slow, so I can't find a good medium.

Sniping seems to be quite bad, with small micro movements literally not even moving (its like once i enter sniping mode there is suddenly a massive deadzone and I can't make micro movements with the scope).

If anyone has a good ballistic curve or set up in general could you please help me, feel free to PM me or email me. I will even pay you for your help, as I'm super desperate to get it working.. I bought the xim for this one game alone :(

I'm aware of the games limitations but I know a pretty smooth set up can be achieved as I have known some very very good shooters on this game who used the XIM.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I would greatly appreciate any help what so ever.

Peace :)

Offline CJumpman

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CJumpman
Re: Ballistic Curve Tools & Library
« Reply #172 on: 09:51 AM - 06/18/17 »
Can anyone give me their ballistic curve for Modern warfare Remastered? Please Help!

Offline HonorableSaMp

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: HonorableSaMp_74
« Reply #173 on: 10:53 AM - 06/22/17 »
I just received my xim4 and finally had the chance to sit down and play with it. This is also my first time playing on a kb+mouse. I followed the basic info for sens setup. I don't know if it is the mouse I bought or my settings. My mouse seems to be fine as far as hip controls. But as soon as I ads my mouse seems to be very glitchy. I play a lot of Rainbow Six Siege and COD. I've played around with it a little and have yet to find a solution. I don't know the dpi of my mouse because when I purchased my mouse it was in Japanese text 😑 And I don't know how to configure the dpi as well. So I was wondering if anyone else is or was having the same problem and if anyone could offer some advice as to what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

Offline xKowal86x

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Ninja_Rabbit_86
« Reply #174 on: 02:28 AM - 06/29/17 »
Any good curve for bf1 for mid-low sensitivity player?
Mouse: Zowie EC-1,Keyboard:Corsair K63,Headset: Astro A40TR,Monitor:Benq 2455,Router:Netduma R1

Offline Swedge9187

• na h-Alba gaisgeil
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Swedge9187
« Reply #175 on: 10:06 AM - 07/27/17 »
Here's my curve I've been working on for rainbow 6 siege

54 and 7 ADS

i like high sensitivity and can do a 360 without moving the wrist

I have the lower part of the curve lower on the line so that when ads it's a lot slower for more pinpoint accuracy

I'm struggling to get rid of the little jerkyness when only moving slightly but I don't think I'll ever get rid of that

12000dpi

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAIwQU9dbXqEkZqmsLjDyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

top free photo hosting sites

Offline Jister

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 03:55 AM - 10/31/17 »
link to ballistic curve for bf1 using NO aim assists at all (slowdown and auto rotation off) ?

9000 dpi mouse

Offline KOB_BB85

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 11:24 AM - 11/03/17 »
Hi !

Do you have something for Fortnite Battle Royale ? 7000DPI Mouse.

Thanks you :)

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #178 on: 02:38 AM - 01/04/18 »
Hey LLIMIT i want your settings for ww2 please :P
Battlefield 4 legend 🙂
Now playing WW2
Search and destroy badass

Offline LLIMIT

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Gamertag: LLlMIT
« Reply #179 on: 09:25 PM - 01/14/18 »
Hey LLIMIT i want your settings for ww2 please :P

12,000DPI Mouse with a Polling Rate of 1000Hz

HIP SETTINGS

Sensitivity: 10
Boost: 80
Steady Aim: On
HIP Ballistic Curve:
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABw4VWt7hpGXnaGlqa2xtbi8wMTI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

ADS SETTINGS

Sensitivity: 11
Boost: 0
Steady Aim: On
ADS Ballistic Curve:
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwZJTI+S1dkb3qFkJumsbzIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Full Config:
>>> XIM4 [Call of Duty: WWII] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Maker of the XIM Showcase videos
http://www.youtube.com/LLIMIITGAMING
SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502
Keyboard: Koolerton Gaming Keypad
Headset: Steelseries Arctis 3 - Boreal Blue
Monitor: LG 43UJ6300 4K TV