XIM Community

XIM4 Vehicle Turning Tips  (Read 83514 times)

Offline XIBangBang

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: XIBangBang
  • PSN ID: XIBangBang
Re: Vehicle turning tips and library
« Reply #90 on: 12:00 PM - 11/01/16 »
Whatever works for you. One thing that is less subjective than other values is boost. The value will vary between games and look mechanics.

Open a vanilla setting, no boost, no curve, no yx ratio. Hop in a tank as the driver, set your sensitivity to 1.0 or even .1-.5. Start moving your mouse slowly and you will notice you see no movement. Increase boost as much as necessary until you see movement. Dial it down/up until you find the line where movement starts/stops with boost. You are essentially finding the new deadzone. This is how I came up with 3850 (PS4), 3980 (X1). It is the difference in deadzone between hip and vehicle. Now this is the minimum value you should be using, use a higher value to inflate this for a different (faster) feel. I personally prefer only using boost to make up for the difference.

Has anyone done anything like this for bf1?
Im Looking for tank/airplane settings/curves.
Thank you

Offline wheel_jack_007

• View Profile
Re: Vehicle Turning Tips
« Reply #91 on: 01:14 PM - 11/28/16 »
Thanks for the tip on how to go about finding the right settings.  I assume this applies to planes as well.

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 01:40 PM - 11/28/16 »
Yes but you are still limited by the game's look mechanic for those vehicles. Planes are more difficult as they usually have the slowest turn speed in a BF game. Its really dependent on what the game developer did with them. I have generally just picked up the controller for planes/jets.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline belpoutre

• cool attitude
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 05:29 AM - 04/28/18 »
Hi mist4fun,
sorry for the inconvenience but it seems to me that this thread is totally  dedicated to the xim 4. Could we have similar curves for the apex? in order to be able to adapt configurations to vehicles on bf1 with the apex. Thank you in advance and have a nice day  ;)

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #94 on: 08:09 AM - 05/30/18 »
Can we have new curves for the vehicles?

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 08:16 AM - 05/30/18 »
Yes, I've been meaning to update the thread. I'll try to do this today in addition to working on fortnite.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #96 on: 08:26 AM - 05/30/18 »
Yes, I've been meaning to update the thread. I'll try to do this today in addition to working on fortnite.

Thank you mist4fun I don't imagine the community without you and xim team :)