XIM Community

Mouse advice - best quality and closest feel to MX510  (Read 9 times)

Online MartP

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Geddon
  • PSN ID: Geddon
Hello everyone,

I've been a Xim4 user for a couple of years, bought it predominantly for Destiny and have used it ever since with my ancient Logitech MX510. I'm not massively hardcore these days so never bothered reading other people's setups etc...just did my own and Destiny 1 went well, but resulted in me using sensitivities of over 100 in the Xim manager. Which retrospectively, looks like not the best approach.

Having had a quick look online here and found things had moved so far ahead from my 510....The G502 looks to be the "go to" in terms of functionality & accuracy, which is great....but Im actually looking for the closest in feel/weight to my 510 too....Before I go ahead and buy all of Logitech's current range...can anyone advise? :-)

thanks so much!

Also: Top marks to the Xim guys, your product has made an old school Q3 player like me save a fortune on not having to upgrade my PC every year! much love.

~m

Online MartP

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Geddon
  • PSN ID: Geddon
Re: Mouse advice - best quality and closest feel to MX510
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:19 AM »
Bump, having done a little more research. It would appear my semi-shortlist is

Logitech G502
Logitech G402
Logitech G403
Logitech G302

Can anyone tell me in their opinion which they think might be closest in weight & feel to the MX510? It looks like they are all awesome and under $80, so worst case i'll just buy them all and see which I like the best!

thanks!

~M