XIM Community

WW2 SETTINGS! ( Share your settings below )  (Read 12780 times)

Offline Joey McCamper

• View Profile
Re: WW2 SETTINGS! ( Share your settings below )
« Reply #150 on: 08:41 PM - 11/20/17 »
Tried something new today. I turned off aim assist off for rotation. And wow did it help engage the enemies, and multiple enemies. For those struggling to follow the enemy turn it off and give it a shot.

Offline Alverax

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 08:43 PM - 11/20/17 »
Will try right now thanks man :)

Offline Joey McCamper

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 08:45 PM - 11/20/17 »
Will try right now thanks man :)

Let me know. I?m hoping it?s not a placebo effect but it?s amazing to aim down the sights and shot.

Offline havoxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 08:55 PM - 11/20/17 »
DPI/Mouse: Logitech G502 12k DPI 500 Polling Rate

Firmware: SA3

-----------------------------------------------------

Hip Sensitivity: 18.5

Hip Curve (If Any): havoxxx latest experimental hip curve

steady aim on/// boost 2400

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ads Sensitivity: 7

Ads Curve (If Any): none

steady aim on   //// 0 boost

The only problem I have is with ads I don't feel much of the AA and ya is a real struggle to get some targets even from close distance, I never had this kind of problems with the xim4 config and COD I've been a user since advanced warfare this was never a problem for me anyhow I come from IW with a KDR of 3.2 to a wonderful 1.7 and that's me  trying so hard on this lmao. I've tried everything for the ads havoxxx's curve Drballsticks curve for sticky ads and this last one it kinda works but it's easy to miss the target too. Something feels off about the ST if you ask me but Most already said there nothing wrong with it so that's that. I know some of you would say "lower your dpi but i did to 7k n 4k n tbh 12k feels the best to me. Anyways I've been trying everyone's settings n nothing really worked so I thought I should say something, have a good day everyone.

you are not getting AA due to SA3 to be anti AA IMO

Offline uhsoka

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 02:03 AM - 11/21/17 »
Hi Guys Im new to xim

I just wanted to know do you have to use ballistic curves in order to be a top player or can a noob play without it as 1-1 movement seem better for muscle memory 2 me. also can keeping the ads and hip senstivity the same cancel out aim down sight delay.

Any Advanced Settings (including curves) should only be used as a last resort. You should never start out by using Advanced Settings. How do you even know if you have an issue or what your issue is without starting out with a basic setup?

Hey RML, why do you use 1000 polling rate over 500? What difference does it make regarding aim assist? do you feel like its easier to break in and out of aim assist on 1000?

Offline Alverax

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: Today at 08:23 PM »
DPI/Mouse: Logitech G502 12k DPI 500 Polling Rate

Firmware: SA3

-----------------------------------------------------

Hip Sensitivity: 18.5

Hip Curve (If Any): havoxxx latest experimental hip curve

steady aim on/// boost 2400

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ads Sensitivity: 7

Ads Curve (If Any): none

steady aim on   //// 0 boost

The only problem I have is with ads I don't feel much of the AA and ya is a real struggle to get some targets even from close distance, I never had this kind of problems with the xim4 config and COD I've been a user since advanced warfare this was never a problem for me anyhow I come from IW with a KDR of 3.2 to a wonderful 1.7 and that's me  trying so hard on this lmao. I've tried everything for the ads havoxxx's curve Drballsticks curve for sticky ads and this last one it kinda works but it's easy to miss the target too. Something feels off about the ST if you ask me but Most already said there nothing wrong with it so that's that. I know some of you would say "lower your dpi but i did to 7k n 4k n tbh 12k feels the best to me. Anyways I've been trying everyone's settings n nothing really worked so I thought I should say something, have a good day everyone.

you are not getting AA due to SA3 to be anti AA IMO

So SA3 takes the AA away?