XIM Community

Post your Overwatch Settings  (Read 298467 times)

Offline in_and_out

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: assaissn
Re: Post your Overwatch Settings
« Reply #1620 on: 10:35 PM - 02/19/18 »
Im main soldier tracer and dva. (70Č soldier, 20tracer and 10 dva)
Im finding Great with expo in soldier and Linear on tracer and dva.
I have 12k dpi on my logitech g502 (IMPORTANT: i removed the weights ,so my mouse is more sensibile) 

Expo(soldier)  with 5 hip, 100 aa 30 aim widow, no curve no boost. I have 45/50% precision with soldier

On tracer i use Linear with control Crossover ST, 20 hip 100 aim assist and 15 aim widow.
41/45% precision. Im finding Great with this settings.

Just placed my smurf at 3500 and now in at 3700

do you use a curve with Linear ramp?

Offline Gianpypat

• View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: 01:43 AM - 02/20/18 »
Im main soldier tracer and dva. (70Č soldier, 20tracer and 10 dva)
Im finding Great with expo in soldier and Linear on tracer and dva.
I have 12k dpi on my logitech g502 (IMPORTANT: i removed the weights ,so my mouse is more sensibile) 

Expo(soldier)  with 5 hip, 100 aa 30 aim widow, no curve no boost. I have 45/50% precision with soldier

On tracer i use Linear with control Crossover ST, 20 hip 100 aim assist and 15 aim widow.
41/45% precision. Im finding Great with this settings.

Just placed my smurf at 3500 and now in at 3700

do you use a curve with Linear ramp?

Yes, i use this curve. It's to avoid problems for dead zone

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ERslLzlDTVdha3V/iZOdp7G7xcjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<< 

However, is good for tracer but for hitscans expo is better for tracking.

I suggest starting from low sensitivity and removing the weights from the mouse in order to make it faster

Offline MercyOneTrick

• View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: Today at 01:59 AM »
Expo(soldier)  with 5 hip
Iím just wondering, how do you even manage to actually play the game on that low of a sens? Like how do you turn around, donít you have to move your mouse across your entire table to do a 180? Maybe Iím just not doing it right because when I tried setting my hip that low (5, 7, 8 etc.) it was completely unplayable and I had my DPI at max (16,000) and my in game settings at 100 H 100 V expo 0 aim smooth 0 aim ease
« Last Edit: Today at 02:05 AM by MercyOneTrick »

Online Joeyknock0

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Willum DeGrey
« Reply #1623 on: Today at 10:24 AM »
Expo(soldier)  with 5 hip
Iím just wondering, how do you even manage to actually play the game on that low of a sens? Like how do you turn around, donít you have to move your mouse across your entire table to do a 180? Maybe Iím just not doing it right because when I tried setting my hip that low (5, 7, 8 etc.) it was completely unplayable and I had my DPI at max (16,000) and my in game settings at 100 H 100 V expo 0 aim smooth 0 aim ease

Just curious, do you have any PC experience? 5 is still a relatively fast sensitivity. I play at a HIP of 3.3 (12000 dpi) and find it perfectly playable. If you're just using your wrist to aim then I could see it being a bit of a problem, but that's a bad habit in the first place. I generally use my arm to do larger adjustments to my aim.