XIM Community

New XIM Installer  (Read 28110 times)

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
Re: New XIM Installer
« Reply #45 on: 12:17 AM - 07/07/11 »
uh... this is a pretty old thread so just wanted to make sure...
you ARE using a XIM1 right? not a XIM3?
if you bought it recently from this site it's a XIM3, off ebay or in the community market, possibly a XIM1

as of RIGHT NOW, there is no software per se for the XIM3 (but there will be soon), so if you have a XIM3, don't use this.

Offline HE2T3R

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11:59 AM - 10/25/11 »
I tried to fire up good old mix1 w/ exconverter I got from Maximus 3 years ago to give BF3 a spin. Software loaded up fine (xim 1.0), Xim says its running but I get  zero updates/sec. Tried it on new and old school Xbox. Reinstalled and reinstalled the software again and again. Tried 2 diffrent labtops. Still no dice. Any advice fellas cuz Im all out of ideas here....

Offline k19li

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 02:13 PM - 10/28/11 »
thanks for the installer file~

Offline mk3pete

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12:51 AM - 12/28/11 »
I tried to fire up good old mix1 w/ exconverter I got from Maximus 3 years ago to give BF3 a spin. Software loaded up fine (xim 1.0), Xim says its running but I get  zero updates/sec. Tried it on new and old school Xbox. Reinstalled and reinstalled the software again and again. Tried 2 diffrent labtops. Still no dice. Any advice fellas cuz Im all out of ideas here....
im getting the same problem!

Offline chris 903 nz

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01:50 PM - 05/14/18 »
Hi guys,  may i please have the intaller for the XIM1 as i want to use it for the 360, im currently using the Xim4 for Xbox One, and will be getting XIM APEX for PS4

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 03:25 PM - 05/14/18 »
Hi guys,  may i please have the intaller for the XIM1 as i want to use it for the 360, im currently using the Xim4 for Xbox One, and will be getting XIM APEX for PS4
Errr...did you not notice the age of the thread? This is for Xim1, not Xim4. This is a necro of a 10 year old thread.

Xim4 works with Xbox 360, as does Xim Apex.

Offline chris 903 nz

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 08:11 PM - 05/14/18 »
errr. Duh!
I realise that,
I'm here for the XIM 1 NOT XIM4
I been in the community since the XIM1, i have owned XIM3, XIM Edge and XIM4 in the process of getting XIM HUB
so i KNOW where is inshould be, and what i'm looking for.

I was cleaning out my garage when i came across the XIM1, so thought if would be cool to see if it still works, then realised i dont have the software needed for the laptop.

I know its a long shot, given the age of the XIM1 but thought i'd this thread a try.

So once again, and please, no TIME WASTERS,
is it still possible to get the XIM1 Software,.........anyone?

if not, all goods, i'll pack it away and use the xim3 or Edge

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 08:40 PM - 05/14/18 »
i dont have the software on my PC but mist or obsiv might have it, id open up a new topic though that specifically adresses xim1 and the software download
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum