XIM Community

xim3 cad model images for att OBsiv and community  (Read 9004 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: xim3 cad model images for att OBsiv and community
« Reply #30 on: 09:23 AM - 09/03/11 »
funny site but i doubt that the european customs will pass a package from that site lol
also you get massive problems in my country when you are caught buying that stuff on purpose with knowing that its fake
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09:50 AM - 09/03/11 »
things run different in germany^^

well i hope you re ok with it, i removed the links
usually sites that publish or advertise those pages arent accesable for german users, one of the very very few exceptions where sites are banned as far as i know

just a prevention, i hope its ok for you
people can still ask through a pm though :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline xleejohnx

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 10:02 AM - 09/03/11 »
sorry Od1n, i deleted my two previous posts.
I misread your post and you meant the live links, sorry
dont worry my next post will be back on topic.

I fully understand the link removal, do what you gotta do to adhere to the sites rules

Kind Regards ;)

for some reason im not allowed to upload images, mmm strange!!??
« Last Edit: 02:30 AM - 10/09/11 by xleejohnx »

Offline CaptSackJparrow

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • CaptSackJparrow's YouTube
  • Gamertag: CaptSackJparrow
« Reply #33 on: 07:45 AM - 11/09/11 »
Awesome model. Trying to model my own in Cinema 4D but I am not the modeler you are.
Don't put down the bottle... just tape it to the back of the shield and put a straw in it.  WIN!

Offline xleejohnx

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04:16 AM - 11/19/11 »
I have created a rapid prototype of my 3d model and it looks exactly like the xim3,  I can't upload anymore image, I can only summise it has been disabled on my account, never mind, community's loss not mine, I'm currently making the body on a 5 axis cnc machine,the body is made out of aluminum and having it anodized the colour gold. then ill move the electronics out of my current xim3 into it and have a one of a kind gold xim3 :D

I thought i was doing the xim community a favour in help promoting the xim3 to the end user customer base, but I'm not petty and I will respect the decision of whoever authorized the action of disabling parts of my account
This model again is for personal use and not available to anyone, for legal reasons.
Please could a mod inform me of current amendments to my account as to i cant upload images and why I wasn't informed of any rules breached so I could then explain or at least justify my actions.

« Last Edit: 03:39 PM - 12/01/11 by xleejohnx »

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #35 on: 07:35 AM - 11/19/11 »
There might just be an image limit for the thread since you are uploading them to the forum. Try uploading them to an image hosting site and then posting them on the forum with the [img] tag

http://imgur.com/ is a good one

Looking forward to seeing the gold xim3!