XIM Community

...Is toysrme dead ?  (Read 6081 times)

Offline Blue Raiden Mk.II

• View Profile
Re: ...Is toysrme dead ?
« Reply #15 on: 10:08 AM - 05/29/11 »
well toys. you are just something.  maybe this is all hindsight that your likes for gaming are changing?  I wouldn't know. fact is toys. your toys. the only guy from Alabama who wouldn't stop making me lol. But I guess everyone's passions burnout or something? besides, I think i was too annoying to all you gguys anyways so you don't have to see me online anymore. lol

Offline Gods AFK

• MVP
  • Your not in hell, that's just Metal.
    • View Profile
    • What?
  • Gamertag: God Loves Metal
« Reply #16 on: 11:24 AM - 05/29/11 »
well toys. you are just something.  maybe this is all hindsight that your likes for gaming are changing?  I wouldn't know. fact is toys. your toys. the only guy from Alabama who wouldn't stop making me lol. But I guess everyone's passions burnout or something? besides, I think i was too annoying to all you gguys anyways so you don't have to see me online anymore. lol
Don't be so hard on yourself. The only thing annoying about you is that red font :D
Headphones (Full-Sized): Denon AH-D7000, Beyerdynamic Tesla T1, Ultrasone PRO 900, Grado RS1i

IEM's: Sennheiser IE8, Westone UM3, Ultimate Ears UE4 PRO

Amp / DACS: Burson Audio HA-160D, Audio GD-FUN, Matrix M-Stage, NuForce Icon HDP, Tubemagic D1

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 08:40 PM - 06/01/11 »
no, my state for games is still the same. console is simply degenerating from where it was in 07-09 quality wise.

meh, i flat pwn regardless. dont matter what im doing
(the end game stats were 13 kills 2 deaths 7 assists. 1 death from enemy hero & 1 from creeps)

http://www.youtube.com/v/v3JzAcHdBKw
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline mittyz

• MVP
  • boom.
    • View Profile
    • The Litter Box
« Reply #18 on: 08:31 AM - 06/03/11 »
Toys..if you were to die..can you put me in your will to have your southern drawl?  Not permanent..just a like..on/off button so I can have it when need be.

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:05 PM - 06/08/11 »
i look, but dont see anything interesting on the FPS front.

It's called Battlefield 3
I am Spartacus!

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 11:14 PM - 06/08/11 »
u sure can.

not a bf fan.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline Zacharybinx34

• MVP
  • Karma [>] 9,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 11:18 PM - 06/08/11 »
u sure can.

not a bf fan.

I didn't care for Bad Company 2. Though BF 1942 and its expansions were outstanding for its day, and BF2 was pretty good.

I'm hoping they don't go the route of Bad Company 2 for their multilayer. If they really wanna grab a new audience, they are going to have to make a COD style non-vehicles multilayer category.

I'm going to wait until IGN reviews it, and if it's given a really high score and I like how the video review looks, I'll pick it up. Though I'm having a hard time convincing myself to get it on 360... cept that's where all my friends play. PC with 64 players looks awesome.
I am Spartacus!

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 11:23 PM - 06/08/11 »
the greatest thing in the entire bf franchise were the bfbc trailers. i entered a contest and got one of the usb flash drives shaped like a gold brick. it had all the trailers on it. so funny.

the trailers were so much better than the game. such a letdown.

http://www.youtube.com/v/I6LrVeq41js
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline Magic F1NGERZ

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Magic F1NGERZ
  • PSN ID: MagicF1NGERS
« Reply #23 on: 11:39 PM - 06/08/11 »
Where is the love people?  8)

I am knew to the forums, awaiting impatiently for the xim to arrive. Everyone needs to take a step back and realize that this is a forum with, from what I have gathered, a large pcentage of people with a common interest, gaming and xim. Opinions and personalities make us unique, and as soon as we all start conforming to one thought pattern/opinion/personality, well it's going to be a pretty boring forum.

I don't know anyone here, never had the opportunity to play along side or against any of you, but hope that we can all just get along for the good of xim and it's users. Taking the above analogy, a pyramid is strongest at it's foundation, the end user. If that breaks down, then so does the top.

People should start thinking about how we can all get along and contributing instead of picking at each other for our different opinions. I was always taught, if you can't say anything nice, dont say anything at all. Some times I think that should be on the read before you post sticky thread.

Peace out people!  ;)

Offline mittyz

• MVP
  • boom.
    • View Profile
    • The Litter Box
« Reply #24 on: 11:40 PM - 06/08/11 »
Where is the love people?  8)

I am knew to the forums, awaiting impatiently for the xim to arrive. Everyone needs to take a step back and realize that this is a forum with, from what I have gathered, a large pcentage of people with a common interest, gaming and xim. Opinions and personalities make us unique, and as soon as we all start conforming to one thought pattern/opinion/personality, well it's going to be a pretty boring forum.

I don't know anyone here, never had the opportunity to play along side or against any of you, but hope that we can all just get along for the good of xim and it's users. Taking the above analogy, a pyramid is strongest at it's foundation, the end user. If that breaks down, then so does the top.

People should start thinking about how we can all get along and contributing instead of picking at each other for our different opinions. I was always taught, if you can't say anything nice, dont say anything at all. Some times I think that should be on the read before you post sticky thread.

Peace out people!  ;)

^^/applause

Offline ShadowIG

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04:46 AM - 06/09/11 »
Mw2, toys, dee, dirty, mittyzz, fanny, guncom, chris, accord, pwnan. Gaming just isn't the same without them, I'm playing less and less. Hell i even built a pc to play with these guys but life interfered and anyone is hardly on. I miss you toys, I'm trying to get tony and dee to buy sc2, its not working out so great.

Offline mittyz

• MVP
  • boom.
    • View Profile
    • The Litter Box
« Reply #26 on: 06:56 AM - 06/09/11 »
I think I convinced Dee to get Brink..Go pick that up. :)

Offline toysrme

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 08:06 AM - 06/09/11 »
u might get tony into sc2. dee played it and hated it.

sc2 learing curve is steep starting out. especially team games b/c you have to learn to defend yourself. it's one things when zergs 6-pool you inside of the 3:30 minute mark, but at 5-6 minutes into the game if units start to come that's just normal play (10-14 pool). dee god love him just had a hard time b/c he couldn't get a handle on how he was loosing time to everyone else so early in the game. (Gotta spend that money as soon as you get it!)
once you get passed that it's "man @#$% mutas" "@#$% voidrays" lol

was frustrating for him b/c we'd play team games and most of the time he'd die off and i'd have to turtle up for the 1v2 win. Which is very common in team games. especially multi terran teams where it's hard to join armies early. the key in team games is understanding the concept of "die slowly". if you can just struggle along dieing and taking up their army time. their macro will be @#$% compared to the sole survivor on a team.
common at the 15 min mark in a 2v2 is for one player to be virtually destroyed or destroyed, two players at say 30-50 food. and the sole survivor exploding at 80-100 food.

shadow too. when shadow and i did our 2v2 matches it was hillarious. we had a couple game wining streak where shadow would die off inside of 10 minutes, transfer all his money to me and it wouldn't be funny how hard i would CRUSH 1v2. simply because i got a little extra money & got to tech while he died.
heh 2v2 is dynamic.

blizzard says you should start with 4v4 and work your way down to 1v1. i totally @#$% disagree. play some 1v1 with your 3v3/4v4 early and watch about 1-2 hours worth of vod's on how to play real basic. (day9, etc). if youll do that youll be about ten times the player in 1/100th the amount of time it would normally take to just not be an rts player and trying to jump in the game.

the builds will be stronger and youll have a lot more of a handle on how to run your economy & macro.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline mittyz

• MVP
  • boom.
    • View Profile
    • The Litter Box
« Reply #28 on: 08:18 AM - 06/09/11 »
I just can't grasp the concept of not always looking in the middle of your screen..... :(

Offline tuffrabit

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
    • tuffrabit's Twitch.tv channel
  • Gamertag: TuFFrabit
« Reply #29 on: 09:06 AM - 06/09/11 »
the greatest thing in the entire bf franchise were the bfbc trailers. i entered a contest and got one of the usb flash drives shaped like a gold brick. it had all the trailers on it. so funny.

the trailers were so much better than the game. such a letdown.

"Hey guys look... I found an eye patch."

XIM4 Anti Aim-assist curve: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=31309.msg400143#msg400143
All you ever wanted to know about headsets and chat for the 360: http://www.xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=16461.0